
Hey! So, I'm home sick today and that gave me a chance to finish this TOTALLY AMAZING book!
Story:
It's closing in on the end of the school year and Nora and her friend Vee have, luckily, been biology partners for the whole year. Then Coach (that's what they call their teacher) decides to switch the seating chart, putting Nora next to the dark and mysterious Patch. She doesn't like Patch. She hates the intense way that he looks at her and the fact that he seems determined to cause her to fail their assignment, and then there's the fact that he seems bent on embarrassing her in front of the class. But at the same time that Nora despises her new partner, she is strangely drawn to him as well. Everywhere Nora goes, Patch is there, no matter where she is, he appears, even if she's purposely avoiding him. Things start getting even creepier when she starts hearing Patch's voice in her head and seeing things that later disappear. After Vee is attacked and Nora's house is broken into, suspicion, at least Vee's suspicion, turns to Patch, but Nora is determined that there is someone, or something, else out there.
I read this book in approximately two days, maybe a little bit less. It ensnares your attention and after you've been sucked in there's no stopping. I give this book, oh, probably ten out of five. Yes, it's that good. But I'll just put a warning out there, if you're already paranoid about stuff like stalkers you're going to have a hard time getting through this story without completely spazing out. But if you can handle the creepy factor, GO GET THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Thanks for reading,
Zibz
I LOVE PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! he's pretty much amazing!
ReplyDeletehey hannah, just saying i checked out this book at school, btw I LOVE the media center!
ReplyDeletePatch is Mine!!!!
ReplyDelete