
So... I couldn't resist. The Grapes of Wrath was so sickeningly boring that I HAD to read something that didn't numb my brain. This is the 5th book in a series called Vampire Academy so I'll try to write the description without too many spoilers.
Story:
Rose Hathaway's life has been flipped inside out, turned upside down and been generally shaken around nonstop for the past few months. Ever since she returned to St. Vladamir's Academy things have been anything but normal. But all of this chaos has, at least, had a purpose. Graduation. And now, that day is here. Rose finally gets to escape the walls of the Academy and venture out into the real world on official Guardian duty. But if she thought that life on the outside would be any easier, she was sadly mistaken. Her best friend, Lissa, and boyfriend, Adrian, are still struggling to gain control of Spirit (the element that they control), Queen Tatiana seems to be out to get her and, on top of all of that, the love-of-her-life-turned-bad, Dimitri, is waiting for when she steps outside the protection of the Royal Court so he can kill her. In this thrilling 5th installment of the Vampire Academy Rose will, inevitably, gain new enemies, make new friends, fall in and out of love and face some of the most difficult challenges yet.
This book blew my mind. Of course so have all of it's predecessors. Rose, Lissa and all of the other characters capture your hearts and never let them go. This series is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who loves action, fantasy and a little high school drama. I would definitely give this book 5 out of 5 if not more! And, I promise you, it's nothing like Twilight.
Thanks for reading,
Zibz
I'm still having issues reading more than three chapters at a time... Grapes of Wrath is just so boring!! Why did they assign this book of evil to us?!
ReplyDelete