Monday, November 23, 2009

Where Are You Now? By Mary Higgins Clark


My mom suggested this book to me (thanks mom) and it was amazing! I really haven't read a lot of mystery books before, and definitely none like this, a.k.a. totally and completely awesome!


Story:


Ten years before the story takes place, Carolyn's older brother, Mack, disappeared. He calls his mom's house every year on Mothers' Day to say that he loves her and that he's okay. So, on Mother's Day ten years after his disappearance, Carolyn gets on the phone during Mack's yearly call and vows to hunt him down. The next day he leaves a cryptic note telling her that she must not look for her. It only makes her more determined to find her brother and she sets off on her mission. But when a girl disappears from a club and calls to tell her dad that she'll contact him again on Mother's Day, suspicion turns to Mack, and, of course, Carolyn.


This is a great book that I completely recommend! It receives 5, no, 6 out of 5 stars for being, probably, my new favorite book. Check it out!


Thanks for Reading!


Zibz

1 comment:

  1. I love this book! I stayed up reading so late that I could hardly keep my eyes open, but it was worth it. I had to find out how it ended before I could go to sleep. I highly recommend it too!

    ReplyDelete