
This is something that I just thought would be kind of fun. I really like poetry so I thought I'd put in a poem that I really like every once in a while, like while I'm reading a book and have nothing else to post just then... anyway, here's the first poem.
Listen To The Mustn'ts
Shel Silverstein
Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me -
Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be.
Listen To The Mustn'ts
Shel Silverstein
Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me -
Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be.
I actually just found that poem yesturday looking for a good poem to use for a project I'm working on. In my opinion it has a really good message behind it and is sort of inspiring. So, tell me what poems you guys like!
Thanks for reading,
Zibz
Thanks for reading,
Zibz
Shel Silverstein is one of my favorite poets. I really enjoyed the Runny Babbit collection.
ReplyDelete